Reverse Osmosis Membrane (ECOROM)
This replacement membrane is stage two in the reverse osmosis filtration process, helping deliver bottled-quality water for your entire family.
- Compatible with ECOP30 System – Designed for use in the EcoPure ECOP30 Reverse Osmosis Undersink Water Filtration System and Kenmore Reverse Osmosis Systems 42-38156 and 42-38556
- 1-3-Year Filter Life – For best filtration results, filters should be replaced every 1-3 years, as recommended
- Designed to Perform – Made using a high-quality polyamide composite material, the ECOROM membrane features a semi-permeable barrier that filters large amounts of impurities from your water, due to its extremely low micron rating
- Premium Protection – Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) to reduce numerous contaminants, including sediment, chlorine taste & odor, cysts, lead, chemicals, and total-dissolved solids
- Hassle-Free Filter Changes – Encapsulated filter design means water filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools required. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters.
- Helpful Reminders – Faucet light tells you when it’s time to replace your water filters. Want regularly scheduled maintenance reminders? Sign up for email reminders online or by texting 'ECOPURE' to 444999